BACK TO TOP

Friday 12 June 2015

Feature and Follow Friday #1

 
Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community.


Question of the Week: If you can step into one characters shoes (in a book) and be them for a day who would it be and why? Also if you want to be creative, what scene? - Suggested by Seeing Night Book Reviews

If I could jump into any book, I would land feet first into Sugartown as Pepper from Now Leaving Sugartown by Carmen Jenner.
 



She's feisty and kick arse, she's tough and a smart arse, covered in tat's and rocks the M.A.C but most of all she's beautifully broken and she gives me faith that there's light in even the darkness moments.
Reconditioned ice cream truck and Sammy Belle...sounds like my perfect scene...

8 comments:

  1. I read this first book in this series and don't remember this character...maybe she comes later? Anyway, fun choice if it's anything like book 1. New Bloglovin' and GFC follower!

    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this series. I love the cover, especially her hair. I'll have to check them out. :)
    New GFC follower
    My FF: http://littlebookheaven.blogspot.com/2015/06/feature-and-follow-49.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answer, and I love the look of your blog. I’m a new Bloglovin’ follower.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... I've never read this book, but it sounds like something I should check out! New Twitter follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your character choice! New Bloglovin' follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, I had to be anonymous because for some reason Wordpress doesn't think I own my username (despite the fact I'm logged in there atm!!). Anyway, just wanted to say I've read and loved the other Sugartown books, and this one is on my TBR list!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one is on my TBR. Perhaps I should get around to it sooner http://www.thebookcove.com/2015/06/feature-and-follow-26-becoming-book_13.html

    Jessi, The Book Cove

    ReplyDelete