BACK TO TOP

Sunday 17 June 2018

Accidental Tryst by Natasha Boyd



Blurb:

A new standalone, sexy, romantic comedy! Meet Trystan Montgomery. Suit monkey, commitment-phobic serial dater. No more than three dates, unless he hasn't ... you know.

Emmy:
What a disaster! I only just made my flight to New York to help my uncle, and the phone I’m holding is not mine! It seems to belong to some commitment-phobic serial dater who’s never made it past four dates (according to the constant notifications he's getting from his fake dating profile...) And worse? I have a sinking feeling it’s that hot suit-monkey with the arctic grey eyes I just had a run-in with at the airport. Somehow I have to persuade him not to get a new phone until I get back. My whole life is on that phone. It’s only a few days. Surely we can handle it.

Trystan :
This is a joke, right? My life could not get more f*cked up. I’m in the middle of selling my company and on my way to a funeral and that hot mess hippie-chick stole my freaking phone. I’m not sure how she convinced me not to immediately walk into a smart phone store and get a new one, but now she’s going to have to play stand in and distract me while I deal with my long-avoided and estranged family. I don’t have my dating apps after all, and frankly she’s pretty funny. And sexy. And why can’t I stop texting her? And now we’re talking. And … look, I’ll admit that I usually run for the hills the morning after, but the morning after phone sex? That’s not really real, right?

Find on Goodreads

Purchase Links:

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2MvNV3f
Amazon PB: https://amzn.to/2yhBXai
Amazon UK:https://amzn.to/2tgtQVL
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2t3BN1g

Kristine's Review:
Reviewed: June 2018.

I feel as though I've been on a quest to find the very best in slow burn romance, my requirements always remain the same, witty banter, electric chemistry, a story that grabs my attention from the first chapter. Accidental Tryst was sitting on my kindle, it's bright cover calling to me. The fun and flirty chemistry between Trystan and Emmy was intoxicating, the unexpected emotional connection between the two from text to in person made this story absolutely impossible to put down. 

Trystan L Montgomery is locked up tight, rigid business man, typical Type A personality, I'll be honest, he seemed like such a jerk. He's built a life focused solely on his business, forsaking relationships and companionship for physical pleasure when needed that's free of commitment and complications. 

“I’d really love to fall asleep talking to you.”


From their first, albeit brief meeting Emmaline Angelique Dubois seems like Trystan's polar opposite. Despite first impressions Emmy isn't the free spirited gypsy Trystan thinks. Emmy has commitments and people who love her, people she loves and will do anything for even to the detriment of herself. 

‘Maybe most people never meet that someone, or maybe they don’t recognize when they do. Maybe they pass them on the street and share a look, but they don’t realize the size of the opportunity they are passing. Or they do but their hands are tied.’

It's the growing connection between these two that I found so thrilling, the banter that erupts between
the two from their very first accidental and brief meeting, from the texts they exchange, to the phone calls that soon develop into something far more. It's their sizzling chemistry and their electric connection. It's the way something that started out as mistaken phone sway evolved into something so much bigger. Accidental Tryst left me feeling all those warm, lovey feelings as I turned the last page, Boyd created a story that was filled with so much raw emotion that I felt that familiar tug on my heart. The deeper I got into Trystan and Emmy's story, the more I needed from them. Smile on my face and a song in my heart, Accidental Tryst was an absolute joy to read leaving me giddy.


About Natasha Boyd:


Winter Rose FINALIST 2013 (Eversea), Digital Book Award Winner 2014 (Eversea) and Chatelaine Awards for Romantic Fiction FINALIST 2015 (Deep Blue Eternity).

Connect with Natasha on Facebook




No comments:

Post a Comment