BACK TO TOP

Thursday 31 December 2015

GPI'S BEST BOOKS OF 2015...


What an incredible year 2015 has been, I've had the honour of beta reading for some of my faves, I've been blessed to receive ARC's that I was desperate for, and I've attended three book signings here in Australia and been able to assist two author's I both respect and admire.

This blogging journey started because I wanted to share my reviews with other readers, and in the process strangers have become friends and friends have become family, there's not much I can really say, other than thank you for taking this journey with me, now without further ado...GPI's top books of 2015...

PLATNIUM REVIEWS


Each of these books received my highest rating, hitting my ALL TIME FAVES list, these are the books that have left me thinking about them long after I turned the last page, they challenged the way I viewed the world, they left me feeling lighter, stronger, surer, in no particular order...





The Fall Up - Aly Martinez
Rock Chick series - Kristen Ashley
Now Leaving Sugartown - Carmen Jenner
More Than Enough - Jay McLean
Broken Juliet - Leisa Rayven
Kick Push - Jay McLean

Gold Reviews:


I found myself shouting from the rooftops my love of these titles, I often devoured the words only to go back and squirrel away hours rereading and falling in love with the author's story all over again, these books reminded me why I love to read, how effortless it is to slip inside an author's world and just get lost amongst the pages, I wanted these stories to last forever, and I wanted to drown in their words.

 
 
Tank - Carmen Jenner
47 Things - Lilliana Anderson
Bad Romeo - Leisa Rayven
Where The Road Takes Me - Jay McLean
The Game Plan - Kristen Callihan
Caught - AE Woodward & Erika Ashby
Before We Were Strangers - Renee Carlino
The Hook Up - Kristen Callihan
Be My December - Rachel Brookes
A Home For My Heart - Velvet Reed
Be My Temptation - Rachel Brookes
Beautiful Secret - Christina Lauren
Love Like We Do Side A & B - Lori L Otto
Kismet - AE Woodward
 
If you want to check out why these books captured my heart be sure to search any of the titles here on the blog.
 
Thank you all for a wonderful year!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment