BACK TO TOP

Tuesday 22 December 2015

GPI's CHRISTMAS EXTRAVAGANZA: Aleya Michelle

 
AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT: Aleya Michelle

 
 


Kade & Roxy – A Saucy Christmas to Remember


Roxy



"So Jem, do you think Kade will like my seductive choice of sleepwear?" I ask my bff a question I already know the answer to, but I love her blatant and straight up responses.



"Fuck yeah, his dick will be harder than Thor's hammer the minute he sees you Rox," Jemma responds. Her answer is even better than I envisioned and I laugh hysterically.



The sexy red slip I purchased is very revealing. My breasts, which are large and engorged with milk from feeding my angel Brody, are popping out. I know Kade - my boob’s man - will love. It is extremely short showing off my tanned legs and lucky I still have the red heels from when I dressed as Sandy from Grease at Jem’s 80's party.







Brody, our gorgeous son is only six weeks old and I can't bring myself to leave him.



This charismatic little man has my heart with his big blue eyes and dimples to die for.



The plan is to get him settled and then seduce my neglected, sexy, surfer husband.







It's Christmas Eve and Brody's presents are wrapped along with Kade’s and the rest of our family, the tree looks immaculate in silver and blues.







It’s our first Christmas as 'The Thomas Family'—somebody pinch me. What an amazing feeling having a husband and a son to share my life with. This is without a doubt the best Christmas present ever.







I have always loved Christmas. Even without my father for most of it, Mum was always in the festive spirit. The tree, our house, and table pieces were always bright and shining with heartfelt decorations.







Our stunning beach side sanctuary is decorated with an array of tinsel, Christmas banners, hanging streamers, flashing lights, and two immaculate Christmas trees on the inside. Outside is my favourite with over three hundred fairy lights, a flashing Santa and reindeers, and a star as a feature in the centre.



The funny thing is that Brody is too young to enjoy it.



But I'm not...



I love everything about this holiday, now it's one hundred times more special and cherished.







Right on schedule, I take our dinner of Chicken Fettucine bake from the oven to cool, give Brody his bath, and then his usual six pm feeding and put him into bed. So far so good…



Kade is in the shower, so I dress in my red little number, smirking to myself as I take glimpse in the mirror, then head out to light the candles and sit patiently waiting.



Within minutes my sexy and irresistible husband makes his way to our special dinner for two.







“Well I’ll be damned woman, Christmas has come early,” Kade tells me smiling widely at me like I’m a delicacy. His smile alone makes me wet in all the right places.







“Your dinner is served, Mr Thomas, but save room for desert, which will be me with a little whipped cream on top. What do you think of the menu?” I ask him in my most seductive and sexy voice.







“I think we should skip straight to dessert,” he replies and saunters towards me looking fresh and edible from his shower.







“Well I do love a good dessert, so take me to bed or lose me forever hot stuff,” I declare as Kade gathers me in his arms and carries me to our bedroom, where we make love in multiple positions until we are well and truly famished and ready for dinner.



Married bliss…







Kade



I’m feeling a little like the Griswold’s in “National Lampoons” thanks to Roxy and her overly festive spirit.



I can't help but smile...



My wife and my son—what a fucking perfect Christmas.



I must admit ever since winning the World Championships of surfing, marrying the woman of my dreams, and now having Brody, I’m sitting on top of the world.







We spend the morning just the three of us, Roxy made a gourmet breakfast of pancakes, bacon, eggs, and she even cut the pancakes into Christmas trees! What a cute yet sexy wife she has made.



Though I never expected her to wear granny pjs and not brush her hair, she has taken on the role of wife and doting mother like she was meant for both roles.



She is a M.I.L.F!



A damn insatiable one at that, surprising me with last night and my first Christmas present was waking me up for more bedroom antics again this morning.







It was Roxy’s idea to have both families here for today. I was hesitant at first, but Dad and Mum seem to be getting along better, plus we have this gorgeous place and it’s perfect for entertaining.



Lunch is perfect, Roxy’s lamb is cooked to perfection, everyone else brought a plate of food and the serving table is filled with scrumptious baked vegetables, colourful salads, breads, gravy and desert of Pavlova, chocolate cake, and tiramisu.



Damn the sugar overload will have me training for the rest of the week to work it off. Still totally worth it.







After we eat, I top up everyone’s glasses with champagne and prepare for the surprise that I lined up with Jeremy.







“A toast to Christmas, the perfect way to bring all of our amazing families together for one day,” I announce and everyone smiles and clings glasses together for cheers.



“To Christmas,” they all say together.







“NowJeremy and I have a little something lined up for Roxy and Seline.”



Jeremy disappears to the lounge room and returns with his guitar and two, cord free microphones.



“Merry Christmas everyone,” he announces.



“This is a little something for the special ladies in our lives.” Then we sing together as we have practiced secretly for the last couple weeks.







“I don’t want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don’t care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you, yeah.”




Our families cheer and clap.



“This song was for you, Roxy, the absolute love of my life, the light in my dark, my soul mate, best friend and amazing mother of my first born son.”



Even though my voice sucks, seeing the smile spread across her face and a tear trickle down her cheek has made the humiliation and embarrassment worth every second.



Roxy mouths the words ‘I love you’ and that does it. I am drawn to my angel, the only angel I want on top of my Christmas tree. I pull her in tight and bring her plump delicious lips to mine, and kiss her lovingly and tenderly—showing her with one kiss that forever will never be long enough as her husband.



The end.


 
I'm a born and bred Aussie Chick:)
An indie author with three books released in My Heart Series. Breaking my Heart, Healing my Heart & Forever in my Heart.

I'm married with 3 crazy kids, never a dull moment in life, I love to write and read to escape daily routine.
My favourite author would have to be Abbi Glines.
 
Visit Aleya Michelle's Website: https://aleyamichelle.wordpress.com/
 
 

 
Purchase Links:
 
 
Breaking My Heart (My Heart #1): http://amzn.to/1OYN0ne

Read GPI's Review of BREAKING MY HEART

Healing My Heart (My Heart #2): http://amzn.to/1NMme2k

Forever In My Heart (My Heart #3): http://amzn.to/1NMmgr3

My Heart Boxset: http://amzn.to/1OYN85Z

Tainted Deception: http://amzn.to/1NMmluC





1. If money was no object what would take out the number one spot on your Christmas list?

 I’m not ashamed to admit that I can be a little materialistic, so how about diamonds, a huge diamond ring, sparkling bracelet, necklace & earrings the whole deal.

 Diamonds are a girl’s best friend after all…

 2. What was the first book you read that made you think ‘wow this is what I want to do, I want to be an author’?

 Hmmmm Fifty Shades of Grey definitely got me back into reading. I used to read Patricia Cornwell while catching the train to work years back.

Abbi Glines Fallen too far is my favourite type of writing, I guess after reading about Blaire & Rush I though damn Kade & Roxy are dying to have their story told.

 3. What does Christmas mean for you?

 Christmas means a lot; to me it is all about family and friends. It’s the one day where it can be relaxed and chilled out, no stress, just feeling tranquil.


A big highlight is seeing the kids’ faces Christmas morning when Santa has been.

Since losing my mum in 2014 it is definitely a hard time of year, but mum was such a big fan of Christmas that it is easy to celebrate for her, we keep a spare seat for her.

 4. What’s your guilty pleasure, the one thing you hate admitting out loud?

 Just one? Lol.

I am a chocolate addict no doubt about it…

 I need my regular fix or I am a grumpy lady

5. What’s next for you in terms of writing?

 Right now I am working on ‘Tyson Caine’ – Brothers in arms book 1.

 Blurb and Goodreads link will be coming this month.

 Releasing February 2016

‘Secretly Swift’, about a male romance writer.

 Releasing May 2016

Then of course Brothers in arms books 2 & 3.

Jemma from My Heart Series will be getting her own book, as will Jeremy and his band.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment