BACK TO TOP

Saturday 31 December 2016

GPI's Best of 2016

It seems to be that time again, I've been going over my favourite books of 2016 and am elated at the number of titles that stole my heart this year. Without any further preamble I present you with my top books of 2016.


The Platinum Lipstick is reserved for my favourite reads EVER!

These titles made me forget time and space, made hours blur into minutes, made me simultaneously rejoice and feel heartache. These are the books that I can't stop talking about and are automatic recommendations.

The Hating Game  by Sally Thorne


It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover




One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid


Coast by Jay McLean



Toward the Sound of Chaos by Carmen Jenner



Aced by K. Bromberg





The Gold Lipstick is reserved for my favourite reads of the year.

These are the titles that pulled me from book slumps, reminded me why I love reading, made my heart flutter and my skin prickle in the way you know something special is about to happen. These are the books that made my heart sing.



Bad Romeo Christmas by Leisa Rayven



Last Call by Staci Hart


One With You by Sylvia Day


Sweet Cheeks by K. Bromberg


Cream of the Crop by Alice Clayton



Chasing Spring by R.S. Grey


The Player and the Pixie by L.H. Cosway & Penny Reid






Keepsake by Sarina Bowen


Grin & Beard It by Penny Reid


Don't Wake The Dead by C.C. Wood


Wicked Heart by Leisa Rayven


The Spiral Down by Aly Martinez


US by Elle Kennedy & Sarina Bowen





Twelve Truths and a Lie by Christina Lee


Finding North by Carmen Jenner


A Way to Get By by T.Torrest



Game Saver by B.J. Harvey


Harley and Rose  by Carmen Jenner

The above books were my absolute favourite of 2016, these titles left footprints on my heart and scored themselves on my soul, when asked for a recommendation these books are the ones I will automatically recommend. 2016 brought with it so many amazing books, it's left me eager to see what 2017 will bring.




No comments:

Post a Comment