BACK TO TOP

Tuesday 9 February 2016

GPI's Perect Match: Aleya Michelle - Chase and Ivy


Series/Stand Alone Title: Tainted Deception
Author: Aleya Michelle


Welcome back to Glass Paper Ink’s PERFECT MATCH, we know we’re usually matching couples up here at GPI but we’ve decided to do things a little differently for Valentine’s Day, one of our lucky finalists will walk away with a grand prize of a ROMANTIC GETAWAY TO A DESTINATION OF THEIR CHOOSING TO THE VALUE OF $50,000.



Please welcome our next guests….Chase Hudson and Ivy Maisen


Kristine: Do you believe in love at first sight?



Chase –
“Quite truthfully, I always thought it was rubbish and fiction; however when I set eyes on Ivy everything changed”.
“When I first gazed upon her flawless alabaster complexion, stunning emerald green eyes and perfect plump lips my heart skipped a beat and I felt the lightning strike.
“So Yes now I am a big believer in love at first sight”.
Kristine: *sighs*

 Ivy-
“I’ve never fallen in love at first sight, I guess with Chase I was physically attracted to him, yet I was shallow and assumed he was another suit wearing jerk”.
“Mind you, the second time I saw him at the beach, Holy hell, that was definitely Lust at first sight”.
“Have you seen this man’s muscles?”


Kristine: *looks Chase up and down slowly* Chase how did you know that Ivy was "the one"?



Chase: “It was like a lightning bolt, it hit me straight in the heart”
“From the moment I caught the first glimpse, I wanted her, her uniqueness was like nothing I’d ever seen, then when she spoke her voice was so sweet, yet sexy”
“The fact that her body is smoking hot is an added bonus”


Kristine: Ivy how did you know that Chase was “the one”?


Ivy: “When I looked beyond the façade, Chase was extremely intelligent, easy to talk to, sweet, and gentle and everything I never knew I was looking for”


Kristine: What are your plans for this Valentines Day?? Come on you can tell me, I'll keep it a secret 


Chase
“Well it is our first Valentine’s Day together, and it’s a huge surprise, so lips sealed”
Kristine: awwww oh come on you can tell me *smiles*

“I am taking my beautiful fiancée Ivy to Paris!”
“We have talked about going to France next year, so I’m hoping to blow her away with this surprise” “Paris is not called the most romantic city in the world for nothing…”


 Ivy –
“I would love to tell you but I’m in the dark, Chase knows that I totally hate surprises and yet he insists”


Kristine: What would be the ultimate Valentines Day present you could receive?


Chase – “Ivy walking down the aisle and making me her husband, sooner rather than later”.


Ivy - “Honestly I’m not big on materialistic items; I’d rather donate to a charity or help the poor, Chase gave me a mustang for my birthday, so god knows what this man will do”


Kristine: What would you rather, a big flashy gift with a night out on the town or a quiet night at home together?


Chase – “How about a bit of both, great food, dancing with Ivy’s body pressed against mine, then taking her home to bed sounds perfect”


Ivy “A quiet night in with a good movie, bottle of wine and Chase naked sounds good, Oh and I do love Chase’s rock concerts, maybe mix it up a little”


Kristine: So tell me Chase, what's the most romantic thing you've ever done for Ivy? 


Chase : "My Valentine’s Day surprise will be the ultimate when it comes to romance, However my proposal in the Swiss Alps was sensational, Perfect chalet nestled in the snow-cloaked mountains with breath taking views and an open fire place, just stunning”


Kristine: Ok how well do you know your partner time, GPI's Fast Five:


Top or Bottom?



Chase – My vixen loves to be on top.



Ivy – Chase likes control so top.

Sexiest feature on Ivy?



Chase
“I can only choose one?” “Definitely her perfect ass, its god damn sexy as hell.


Sexiest feature on Chase?

 Ivy

“His gorgeous abs and the V… or Sex Lines as it’s also referred too, It leads to greater things below trust me…”


Biggest turn off that Ivy does?



Chase

“I love everything about her; I do wish her self-confidence would increase, Ivy is always telling me my compliments are untrue, she needs to realise she is the most beautiful girl in the world”


Biggest turn off that Chase does?

“Compliments me constantly, I am totally overwhelmed with his compliments, Not really a turn off, a little confounding”


Three words to describe Ivy?

Chase
Sensational, Sexy, Perfect


Three words to describe Chase?

Ivy

Mysterious, Gorgeous, Enigmatic


First thing you thought when you saw Ivy for the first time?

Chase
“Holy fuck, who is this woman and how can I make her mine?”


First thing you thought when you saw Chase for the first time?

Ivy
“Honestly…Not another stuck up suit wearing jerk…” LOL...How incredibly wrong I was, I should know to never judge a book by its cover”


Kristine: If you were to win GPI's Perfect Match, what destination would you pick for your holiday?


Chase - Somewhere hot and breathtakingly beautiful, Barbados or Cuba, preferably on a secluded island so that Ivy can sunbake naked *leans into to whisper to Kristine* I know Ivy will choose Paris, so Valentine’s Day will be Epic.

Ivy - It would have to be Paris, an ultimate dream to see the Eiffel tower and The Louvre, the world’s largest museum, oh I'd love to Italy to see The Guggenheim Art museum in Venice, I get so excited thinking about it.

 
To Vote for Chase and Ivy - Call 1300-GPI-Aleya

*Voting lines close midnight ADST 13th February*


I'm a born and bred Aussie Chick:)
An indie author with three books released in My Heart Series. Breaking my Heart, Healing my Heart & Forever in my Heart.

I'm married with 3 crazy kids, never a dull moment in life, I love to write and read to escape daily routine.
My favourite author would have to be Abbi Glines.

Connect with Aleya Michelle on Facebook

Purchase Tainted Deception: http://amzn.to/1SZ3vCs

No comments:

Post a Comment