BACK TO TOP

Sunday 7 February 2016

GPI's Perfect Match: Annalisa Nicole: River and Joss


Stand Alone/Series Title: I See...Love (A Different Road #1)
Author: Annalisa Nicole


Welcome back to Glass Paper Ink’s PERFECT MATCH, we know we’re usually matching couples up here at GPI but we’ve decided to do things a little differently for Valentine’s Day, one of our lucky finalists will walk away with a grand prize of a ROMANTIC GETAWAY TO A DESTINATION OF THEIR CHOOSING TO THE VALUE OF $50,000.



Please welcome our next guests…. River and Joss


Kristine: Do you believe in love at first sight?



River: Yes. Although I’m blind but I still knew I loved Joss the second I smelled her.

Kristine: Awwww....

Joss: No


River: Wait. You didn’t love me at first sight?



Joss: No, at first I thought you were gay. Then I thought you were an ass.


Kristine: *chuckles*  How do you know that the other was "the one"?



River: I knew Joss was ‘the one’ when I heard her singing in my kitchen like an angel and she smelling like nutmeg.



Joss: I knew River was ‘the one’ when he pulled all the tabloid magazines with my ass on the cover from the shelves. Oh…and when I saw his sexy as hell bare feet in a designer suite.



River: growls in the back of his throat



Kristine: So you mentioned before we started filming that this was your first Valentines Day together, what are your plans for it?



River: We’ve already booked a couples getaway in Napa. We’re going to wine tasting and spend the entire time naked in bed.



Joss: Uh…yes…what he said.


Kristine: Sounds like you've sorted out all the finer details then *winks* in the same vain, what would be your ultimate Valentines Day present?



River: An entire dish of Eggplant Parmesan all to myself.


Kristine: *laughs* so clearly the old adage is true, the way to a mans heart is through his stomach, and you Joss?

Joss: I’m easy. A box of fine European chocolate. Then I’d use it to bake something amazing and feed it to River laying in bed wearing nothing but his t-shirt.



River: Is this over…we need to leave so I can find this chocolate.


Kristine: almost we'll have you out of here in no time...what would you rather, a big flashy gift with a night out on the town or a quiet night at home together?



River: Definitely a quiet night at home.



Joss: Definitely, since I’m a chef I’d cook us an elaborate meal and we’d eat it under the stars sitting on a blanket on the sand at the our beach house.



Kristine: So tell me what's the most romantic thing you've ever done for each other?



River: The most romantic thing Joss does is when she describes what she sees to me. I love her beautiful voice and her vivid descriptions. She is what finally made me see…love.



Joss: Most romantic thing River’s ever done? Hmm...Walk barefoot around me after he puts on a suit. No…I’m kidding…Ummm…the most romantic thing River has ever done is when he blindfolded me and showed me what it was like to be blind while he made love to me.



Kristine: WOW!! *wipes face* Ok how well do you know your partner time, GPI's Fast Five:


Top or Bottom?



Joss: Bottom



River: Behind



Joss: River! Smacks him in the gut


Kristine: *laughs*



 Sexiest feature on each other?



River: My hands are my eyes, I love each sexy curve of her silky smooth body.



Joss: All of him. Have you seen him?


Kristine: *her eyes sweep across River's body* Uh huh *gulps*




Biggest turn off that each other does?



River: When she holds her mouth open like a fish with no sound coming out. Like what she’s doing right now.



Joss: I was not! Biggest turn off…his impeccable hearing. No private conversation is sacred when River is in the house.

Kristine: *sniggers*


Three words to describe each other?



River: Nutmeg, beautiful, sexy



Joss: Ninja, sexy, driven



Kristine: First thing you thought when you saw ummm...sorry *looks around* met each other for the first time?



River: First smell…she brought me back to a happy place. Somewhere I hadn’t been in a long time.



Joss: I thought he was rude and arrogant but sexy as hell, even though I though he was gay.



 Kristine: and finally last one before you're off to buy some chocolate *winks* if you were to win GPI's Perfect Match, what destination would you pick for your holiday?



River: I’d go anywhere as long as it was with Joss



Joss: Any exotic island so I can describe all its beauty to River.



To VOTE for River and Joss - Call 1300-GPI-Annalisa
Voting lines close at midnight ADST 13th February.



I am an “Indie” contemporary romance author. I live in California with my husband and two teenage boys. I love being a stay at home mom. My husband and I enjoy wine tasting and camping with our kids with our four wheelers in the middle of nowhere, where you can find me with my pink Ryder BB gun! We have a handful of pets, a dog named Lucy (who is in my books) and a guinea pig named Flufy (my son spelled her name that way) and a cat who adopted us many years ago and has never left. She is a spoiled outdoor cat with her own two story house and a heated bed.

I never liked reading as a kid. I only started reading romance novels in the past few years. My Kindle and I are inseparable now. A thought occurred to me in December of 2012 that maybe I could write a romance novel. So I went to work with the encouragement of my husband and my sister-in-law. It didn’t take long to figure out that I really enjoyed writing.

Today I am a self published author and it has been an amazing journey.

Connect with Annalisa Nicole on Facebook

Purchase I See...Love: http://amzn.to/1PZjAD8


No comments:

Post a Comment