BACK TO TOP

Monday 1 February 2016

GPI's Perfect Match: Staci Hart - Cooper & Maggie



Stand Alone/Series Title: Chaser - Bad Habits series

Author: Staci Hart

Characters: Cooper & Maggie



Welcome back to Glass Paper Ink’s PERFECT MATCH, we know we’re usually matching couples up here at GPI but we’ve decided to do things a little differently for Valentine’s Day, one of our lucky finalists will walk away with a grand prize of a ROMANTIC GETAWAY TO A DESTINATION OF THEIR CHOOSING TO THE VALUE OF $50,000.



Please welcome our second guests…. Cooper & Maggie


 
Do you believe in love at first sight?
Maggie: Well, if you’d asked me a couple of years ago, I’d have said no. After being with my ex since high school, I figured love was just something that grew between two people over time, but Cooper changed all that. I think that sometimes you meet somebody who you connect with on a level so deep that it’s undeniable, and I do believe you can feel that connection early on.


How did you know that Maggie was "the one”?
Cooper: I knew from the beginning, from the first night, the night that should have been her wedding night with her ex. We were dancing, and there was just this moment when I looked at her and knew that I’d do anything for her, do anything to protect her from being hurt again. It just took a lot of convincing to get her to believe me. (smirks at her)
Maggie (laughs): But I came around. Not like you would have let me walk away.
Cooper (still smirking): No, probably not.


What are your plans for this Valentines Day?? Come on you can tell me...*winks* I'll keep it a secret
Cooper: This is our first, and we’re spending it in Rio. I have a house there that Maggie hasn’t seen yet.
Maggie: (gapes)
Cooper: Surprise!


What would be the ultimate Valentines Day present Maggie could give to you?
Cooper: She’s already given it to me. Just herself. I have everything I could possibly want, if I have that.


What would you rather, a big flashy gift with a night out on the town or a quiet night at home?
Maggie: At home, in pajamas, watching Supernatural. We’re in season four, and I can’t stop watching.
Cooper: It’s true. She’s hooked.


So tell me what's the most romantic thing you've ever done for Maggie?
Cooper (smirks): I dunno, you’d have to ask her.
Maggie: Hmm. You know, he’s romantic all the time, even in the little every day moments. Always thinking of me in small ways, like making my coffee or dinner, or making sure my bag is where I can find it because he knows I’ll forget where I put it half the time. But he’s the king of grand gestures too. One night, he set up an entire candlelight dinner on his sailboat, complete with a chef, a waiter, and a cello player.


Ok how well do you know your partner time, GPI's Fast Five:
Top or Bottom? Maggie: Bottom, easy.
Sexiest feature on Maggie? Cooper: Her curly hair. My hands want to live there indefinitely.
Biggest turn off that Cooper does? Maggie (thinks): Honestly, I’ve got nothing. He’s even sexy when he’s being annoying. Cooper: (laughs)
Three words to describe Maggie? Cooper: Kind, honest, mine.
First thing you thought when you saw Cooper for the first time? Maggie: Oh, my God, who is my brother’s hot best friend? I bet he thinks my braces are lame. I wonder if my brother would actually murder him if we kissed?


If you were to win GPI's Perfect Match, what destination would you pick for your holiday?
Maggie (beams): Greece. After our last trip there, I need to go back. I think I left my heart there.
Cooper: Nope. I’ve got it.
Kristine: *Lays hand across chest* oh wow...did someone just turn up the swoon factor in the studio.

To Vote: Call *1300-GPI-Staci
Voting closes midnight ADST February 13th.



Visit Staci Hart on Facebook

Purchase Chaser (Bad Habits #2): http://amzn.to/1SRqq43




*Voting Line number is not real - please do not use the number to cast your vote

No comments:

Post a Comment