BACK TO TOP

Monday 8 February 2016

GPI's Perfect Match: Autumn Grey - Cole Holloway


Stand Alone/Series Title: Fall Back Skyward
Author: Autumn Grey



Welcome back to Glass Paper Ink’s PERFECT MATCH, we know we’re usually matching couples up here at GPI but we’ve decided to do things a little differently for Valentine’s Day, one of our lucky finalists will walk away with a grand prize of a ROMANTIC GETAWAY TO A DESTINATION OF THEIR CHOOSING TO THE VALUE OF $50,000.
 
Please welcome our next guests...Cole Holloway


Kristine: Do you believe in love at first sight? 



Cole: I never did until I met Eleanor. It wasn't really 'love at first sight'. It was more like 'intrigued at first glare'.




Kristine: How do you know that Eleanor was "the one"?



Cole: **laughs** The minute she stepped inside the book cafe and confronted me, her little tight body wrapped in a dress that hid her curves and her tits. . .Jesus. **clears throat** Sorry. I'm drifting. Anyway, yeah. I knew right there that, even if I tried to avoid her like I'd been doing, we'd still end up in each other's space one way or another. So I gave in. One of the best decisions I ever made in my life.



Kristine: *smiles* tell me about your first Valentines Day together? 



Cole: I am not a very romantic person, but I try. **grins** I promised my girl I'd surprise her. I ended up working late at my father's firm. Anyway, we spent the evening on the roof of her grandmother's house eating popcorn and watching subtitled movies. Okay, not only watching movies. We did a lot more than just watching.




Kristine: What are your plans for this Valentines Day?? Come on you can tell me, I'll keep it a secret 




Cole: **rubs the nape of my neck** I suck at making plans. I prefer to be spontaneous.




Kristine: What would be the ultimate Valentines Day present Eleanor could give to you?



Cole: Giving herself to me completely. Life hasn't been to kind to my girl. I know she trusts me. I also know that allowing me to shoulder some of her burden is something she's not comfortable with. So yeah. That would be the ultimate present.



Kristine: What would you rather, a big flashy gift with a night out on the town or a quiet night at home with Eleanor?



Cole: Definitely a quiet night at home with my girl. I'm not big on crowded or unfamiliar places.




Kristine: So tell me what's the most romantic thing you've ever done for Eleanor? 



Cole: According to her, the most romantic thing I've ever done for her is teach her how to sign. I'll take that.



Kristine: Ok how well do you know your partner time, GPI's Fast Five:



Top or Bottom? Both. She's feisty.



Sexiest feature on Eleanor? Her eyes and boobs.



Biggest turn off that Eleanor does? Hm. I plead the fifth. I kind of love hanging around Eleanor. I prefer it stays that way. **shifts on my seat.**



Three words to describe Eleanor? Stubborn, fearless, pixie-short



First thing you thought when you saw Eleanor for the first time?



Christ. She has a lot of scars.




Kristine: If you were to win GPI's Perfect Match, what destination would you pick for your holiday? 


Cole: The Caribbean
https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif

Autumn Grey is the author of the Havoc series (Havoc, Obliterate, Mend). And just like her characters, she is quirky, sometimes funny and definitely flawed. She writes sexy contemporary romances full of drama, steamy kisses and happy ever afters.
 

Connect with Autumn Grey on Facebook

Purchase Fall Back Skyward: *Coming Soon*

Havoc Box Set: http://amzn.to/1T6gO5u


No comments:

Post a Comment