BACK TO TOP

Sunday 7 February 2016

GPI's Perfect Match: Kasey Millstead - Jackson and Edie


Stand Alone/Series Title: Cowboy Town (Down Under Cowboy series #1)
Author: Kasey Millstead

 
Welcome back to Glass Paper Ink’s PERFECT MATCH, we know we’re usually matching couples up here at GPI but we’ve decided to do things a little differently for Valentine’s Day, one of our lucky finalists will walk away with a grand prize of a ROMANTIC GETAWAY TO A DESTINATION OF THEIR CHOOSING TO THE VALUE OF $50,000.



Please welcome our next guests….Jackson & Edie



Kristine: Do you believe in love at first sight?



Edie: I believe it happens, but I didn’t love Jackson at first sight. Hell, I don’t even think I really liked him! (laughs)

Jackson: I loved her the minute I saw her. I knew she was mine.



Kristine: Awww ... *sighs* Edie how do you know that Jackson was "the one"?



Edie: He wouldn’t leave me alone until I came to my senses! Seriously though, the more I got to know him, the deeper my feelings became. When I couldn’t imagine living my life without him in it, that was when I knew.



Kristine: Tell me about your first Valentine Day together?



Jackson: We took the helicopter up to Jabaroo Falls and had a bit of a picnic.

Edie: It was amazing, and so romantic. Jack gave me chocolates and a diamond encrusted heart necklace.



Kristine: *looking at necklace around Edie's neck* That's quite the necklace you have there, it's gorgeous! What are your plans for this Valentines Day?? Come on you can tell me... *winks* I'll keep it a secret *laughs*



Edie: He’s keeping the finer details a secret from me, but I do know we are going to Tasmania for a holiday. After living in the Northern Territory for so long, I’m definitely looking forward to cooler temperatures!

Kristine: that sounds fantastic!

Jackson: It involves body chocolate, diamonds, roses and delicious food. That’s all I’m sayin’.

Edie: No orgasms? (gasp)

Jackson: They’re a given, baby (winks)

Kristine: *chuckles and smiles at Edie* Lucky girl, so tell me what would be the ultimate Valentines Day present Jackson could give to you?



Edie: It’s going to sound cliché, but he’s honestly given me more than I ever dreamed I deserved.


Kristine: *sighs* What would you rather, a big flashy gift with a night out on the town or a quiet night at home with each other?



Edie: Definitely a quiet night at home.

Jackson: Yep. When you’ve got a bunch of kids, you really enjoy quiet times (laughs)



Kristine: So tell me what's the most romantic thing you've ever done for each other?



Jackson: I think it was probably the Jabaroo Falls thing, or maybe the first time I took her up in the chopper at sunrise.

Edie: I don’t think I’m really romantic person.

Jackson: You make every day romantic, darlin’.

Edie: Oh! I know. He went away with the guys for a weekend, and I converted one of our sheds into a man cave for him. I put a television in there, a dartboard and pool table. I stocked the fridge full of beer and ordered a bunch of pizzas so he could test it out with the guys. He loved it!



Kristine: Ok love birds it's time for how well do you know your partner time, GPI's Fast Five:



Top or Bottom? Edie: Top Jackson: Edie likes being on top, but I like her beneath me.

Sexiest feature on each other?
Edie: His eyes. His butt. His muscular stomach and back...I could go on all day!
Jackson: Her arse.

Biggest turn off that Jackson does?
Edie: It used to turn me off that he was such a cocky bastard, but now I kind of like it. 
Kristine: *laughs*

Three words to describe each other?
Edie: Sexy, funny & sweet.
Jackson: Good-looking, caring& mine.

First thing you thought when you saw each other for the first time?
Edie: Oh my god, there’s two of them! Jackson has an identical twin, Jeremy
Kristine: *mutters to herself* could you imagine...
Jackson: Damn, the new barmaid has a sweet arse.

 Kristine: And lastly, if you were to win GPI's Perfect Match, what destination would you pick for your holiday?

Edie: I’d like to go to the snow. Canada would be nice.

Jackson: Yeah, I reckon I’d have fun skiing. Plus we could have snow sex, that would be a first!



Kasey Millstead is a wife and mother of four children. She lives in a picturesque location in country New South Wales, Australia.

Kasey is the author of the #1 bestselling Down Under Cowboy series. She is also the author of The Steele Investigations series, Fighting to Stay and Illicit Desire.

When she is not busy writing, racing around after her children and husband or trying to avoid doing housework, she enjoys nothing more than curling up with a good book and getting lost in the world of Happy Ever After.

You can contact Kasey on Facebook, on Twitter (@KaseyMillstead), via her website )www.kaseymillstead.com), or by email (kaseymillstead@gmail.com)

Connect with Kasey Millstead on Facebook

Purchase Cowboy Town: http://amzn.to/1RcmM3t

No comments:

Post a Comment