BACK TO TOP

Wednesday 10 February 2016

GPI's Perfect Match: Jodi L Perry - Carter




Stand Alone/Series Title: Bastard
Author: Jodi L Perry


Welcome back to Glass Paper Ink’s PERFECT MATCH, we know we’re usually matching couples up here at GPI but we’ve decided to do things a little differently for Valentine’s Day, one of our lucky finalists will walk away with a grand prize of a ROMANTIC GETAWAY TO A DESTINATION OF THEIR CHOOSING TO THE VALUE OF $50,000.



Please welcome our next guests...Carter & Indi


Kristine: Do you believe in love at first sight?

Carter: I didn’t, but then I met Indiana.
Indi: Yes


Kristine: How do you know that each other was "the one"?

Carter: Because from the first day I met her she got under my skin and as much as I hated it at the time, I couldn’t get her out of my mind. I was consumed by her.

Indi: I don’t know, I just did. We had a love/hate relationship in the beginning, but it didn’t take long for him to worm his way into my heart.

Kristine: Sounds like you tried to fight it *winks* so tell me about your first Valentines Day together?

Carter: I surprised her at work. I brought our dog LJ and a picnic lunch and we went to the park. I also bought her flowers, chocolates and a pair of edible undies, which I ate off her that night.

Indi: He turned up at my work at lunch time with our dog LJ, a picnic lunch, flowers and a box of chocolates and we went to the park. Oh and he also gave me a pair of edible undies, which is so Carter. *rolls eyes*


Kristine: *blushes and clears throat* so what are your plans for this Valentines Day?? Come on you can tell me *winks*  I'll keep it a secret...


Carter: I’ve organised for our parents to watch the kids for the night. Indi’s a simple girl and doesn’t go for all that fancy crap, so I’m going to cook her a nice dinner and then take her bed for a marathon uninterrupted (we have three small children) sex session. I’ve also sketched and framed a large picture of our three beautiful kids to surprise her. I know she’ll love it.

Indi: Carter told me not to make any plans, and that he was organising everything. He’ll do something sweet, he always does. In saying that though, I know it will include sex, probably a lot, so I’ve bought some sexy lingerie to wear for him. He likes that.

Kristine: What would be the ultimate Valentines Day present Indiana could give to you?

Carter:Refer to pervious answer. Lots of uninterrupted sex. Hey I’m a guy. We have a one track mind.

Kristine: *laughs* well atleast you're honest!

Indi: He’s giving me everything I could ever want, so I’d just say some alone time with him. We don’t get as much now we’re parents.

Kristine: so tell me, what would you rather, a big flashy gift with a night out on the town or a quiet night at home with each other?

Carter: A quiet night in with lots on uninterrupted sex. Sorry, but it’s the truth. My wife is a babe and our sex romps are off the charts.

Indi: A night in with my sexy man.

Kristine: So tell me what's the most romantic thing you've ever done for each other?


Carter: Our first real date. I got my best mate Jax to set up a table up for us under the Sydney Harbour Bridge. It was complete with candles and stuff. It was just after we found out she was sick. I wanted to create a beautiful memory for her to help get her through her treatment. I even went as far as buying her a nice dress to wear, but in true Carter style, I stole all the underwear out of her draw so she was panty-less. I coped a lot of shit off Jax that night for being a pussy, but it was worth it. I’d do anything for my girl.

Indi: Well he surprised me and the kids this past Christmas with a trip to New York. He found my bucket list, and experiencing a white Christmas was #1 on the list. Like everything he does, it was special. We had an amazing time. But, for me, the most romantic thing he has ever done was our first date. It was just after I’d found out I had a brain tumour. I found a box on my bed that contained a beautiful dress and matching shoes. It included a note telling me to be ready at 7pm. He took me for a romantic candlelight dinner under Sydney Harbour Bridge. He had his friend Jax set it up for us. I’ll never forget that night, even though we nearly got arrested for having sex in the car, it was magical evening. It was night I realised I couldn’t live without him.


Kristine: Ok so lets play a game, how well do you know your partner time, GPI's Fast Five:

CARTER:
Top or Bottom? Top

Sexiest feature on Indi? She’s the whole package, but if I had to choose I’d say her arse, her eyes and those damn lips.

Biggest turn off that Indi does? She as stubborn as all hell.

Three words to describe Indi? Nurturing, forgiving and loyal.

First thing you thought when you saw Indi for the first time?

My first thought was that she was babe and I wanted to bend her over and …. (I was seventeen and had a one track mind) That hasn’t really changed much over the years.

INDI:
Top or Bottom? Bottom

Sexiest feature on Carter? His body, and his tatts.

Biggest turn off that Carter does? He’s a major smart arse.

Three words to describe Carter? Loving, an exceptional kisser, and an incredible husband/father.

First thing you thought when you saw Carter for the first time? He was incredibly hot, but a total prick. He had a really bad attitude back then, but funnily enough I could still see there was goodness in him. And I was right, he’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me.


Kristine: and lastly, if you were to win GPI's Perfect Match, what destination would you pick for your holiday?

Carter: I’d probably take her back to New York. Went spent our last Christmas there, and it was the most amazing time of our lives.

Indi: Hands down New York. We had the most amazing time when we were there.




J L Perry is a mother and a wife. She was born in Sydney, Australia in 1972, and has lived there her whole life. Her love of reading, from a young age, gave her the passion to write. My Destiny was originally written for her sister, in 2013. It was never intended to be published. However, after finishing this book, she felt there was still a lot of Brooke and Logan's story left to tell. This inspired her to write My Forever. With the encouragement of her family and friends, she decided to follow her dream and become a published Author.

That dream was realised on the 6th of June, 2014.

My Destiny is her debut novel in the Destiny Series. My Forever is the conclusion to this book. Her third book Damaged - Jacinta's Story, was released October 15th, 2014. This is a standalone read, but is based on a character in My Forever. Her fourth book Against All Odds, is also a standalone read. It is based on Brooke and Logan's daughter, Angel. It was released on May 27th, 2015.Bastard, her fifth book, was released on September 14th, 2015. J L is currently writing two more books, Hooker, and Nineteen Letters. Both will be release early 2016.

J L's love of romance and happy endings makes a perfect combination when it comes to writing her beautiful love stories.

Her hobbies include reading, writing, drinking wine, shopping, listening to music, cake decorating and anything artistic or creative. She loves spending time with her family, friends and pets when she isn't writing. She also loves being outdoors and travelling and exploring the world.
Connect with JL Perry on Facebook

Purchase Bastard: http://amzn.to/23UelPu

























































 

No comments:

Post a Comment