BACK TO TOP

Thursday 4 February 2016

GPI's Perfect Match: Renee Carlino - Sweet Thing


Stand Alone/Series Title: Sweet Thing
Author: Renee Carlino


Welcome back to Glass Paper Ink’s PERFECT MATCH, we know we’re usually matching couples up here at GPI but we’ve decided to do things a little differently for Valentine’s Day, one of our lucky finalists will walk away with a grand prize of a ROMANTIC GETAWAY TO A DESTINATION OF THEIR CHOOSING TO THE VALUE OF $50,000.



Please welcome our next guest... Will

Do you believe in love at first sight?
More like first sight, sound, smell. I didn't used to believe in it and then I met Mia. So yeah, it can happen.


How do you know that Mia was "the one"?
Because in the first minutes of our conversation she was talking to me about Harmony guitars and blues.


Tell me about your first Valetines Day together?
Our first Valentines day together we just spent at home...the whole day...naked...in bed...all wrapped up in each other.


What are your plans for this Valentines Day??
Come on you can tell me, I'll keep it a secret We're going to spend the whole day...naked...in bed...all wrapped up in each other.


What would be the ultimate Valentines Day present Mia could give to you?
I want a blonde, Sheraton-II. I've been dropping hints to Mia for a month. Of course I would appreciate anything she gives me. Oral or otherwise. Kidding.


What would you rather, a big flashy gift with a night out on the town or a quiet night at home with Mia?
Mia naked anywhere is perfect. Mia naked in our studio is heaven on Earth.


So tell me what's the most romantic thing you've ever done for Mia?
She'd probably say all the songs I've written for her, wait no! it's definitely the French toast. Mia gets hot over my French Toast.


Ok how well do you know your partner time, GPI's Fast Five:


Top or Bottom? And sideways.
Sexiest feature on Mia? Her mind...and her eyes.
Biggest turn off that Mia does? When she plays the piano.
Three words to describe Mia? Sweet Hot Thing
First thing you thought when you saw Mia for the first time? Holy shit. I have to know her.


If you were to win GPI's Perfect Match, what destination would you pick for your holiday?
Maybe Australia... *wink*

Vote for Hearts of Blue - Call 1300-GPI-Renee

Voting lines close at midnight 13th February 2016.

 
 
Connect with Renee Carlino on Facebook
 

Purchase Sweet Thing: http://amzn.to/1JXLnrh
Purchase Sweet Little Thing: http://amzn.to/1P5VetT

 
 
*Voting lines are not real*

No comments:

Post a Comment