BACK TO TOP

Tuesday 2 February 2016

GPI's Perfect Match: Barbara S. Stewart - Andy & Beth


Stand Alone/Series Title: Rock n Roll Never Forgets

Author: Barbara S Stewart

Characters: Andy & Beth



Welcome back to Glass Paper Ink’s PERFECT MATCH, we know we’re usually matching couples up here at GPI but we’ve decided to do things a little differently for Valentine’s Day, one of our lucky finalists will walk away with a grand prize of a ROMANTIC GETAWAY TO A DESTINATION OF THEIR CHOOSING TO THE VALUE OF $50,000.



Please welcome our next guests...Beth & Andy

Do you believe in love at first sight?


Andy turns to look at Beth and breaks into song. “Just one look, and I fell so hard, hard, hard...in love with you, oh-oh, oh-oh...' I mean look at her,” he continues, and his smile illuminates the room.

Beth is a little shy, but explains. “When he first walked in the room the night I met him, I was tripping over myself all goo-goo eyed and star struck because I was meeting “the” Andy Stevens. Who I actually met was just Andy, and I was smitten immediately.

How do you know Andy was "the one"?
“I didn't at first.” Andy turns to her in mock shock. She lays a hand on his cheek and smiles. “I didn't because I didn't think for a quick minute that I was his type. I'm just a girl. But he kept coming around and it was sincere. That’s when I knew.”

How do you know Beth was "the one"?
“After we shared conversation the first night, I just knew. She didn't fall all over herself trying to impress me - THAT impressed me. We spent hours talking about everything, and nothing. She's smart, funny, and a hot redhead.” His arm is around her, and his hand lightly caresses her back. She shifts a little to be closer to him.

Tell me about your first Valentine's Day together?
“I defer to Andy to respond to this one.” She giggles.
“We, Traveler,” he notes. “We were on the road - a lot - and we'd just been nominated for our first GRAMMY award. It was exciting times. I wasn't home for Valentine’s Day, and as I recall, I didn't call or anything.
“Your recall is correct,” Beth replies. He squeezes her a little tighter.
“She wasn't pissed, but she was hurt because I forget. I didn't. I’d decided to let her squirm - just a little. It’s just a day, and I can profess my love to her any day of the week, but I thought about her being all dressed up for the festivities - a goddess in my dreams. The award ceremonies were in Los Angeles the next weekend. Beth was coming with me. As we were getting ready that night, she looked like a million bucks. I sidled up to tell her so, and slipped a diamond necklace around her neck.”
“That made up for Valentine's Day,” Beth says with a grin.
“And then after the show...” Andy waggles his eyebrows at her and she swats him for embarrassing her.

What are your plans for this Valentine's Day?? Come on you can tell me, I'll keep it a secret.
They both laugh.
“Like I said, it’s just a day. We don’t have a real plan; we’ll be home,” he says.
“Home this year will be a week in Eleuthera. Andy has a cottage on the island. It’s our paradise and just being away from the chaos is the best plan I can think of,” Beth replies.

Beth what would be the ultimate Valentine’s Day present Andy could give to you? What would you rather, a big flashy gift with a night out on the town or a quiet night at home.
Andy answers first.
“Beth is a simple woman; the most selfless, down to earth woman I’ve ever met. She’d be happy with anything, but want nothing. I like to give her jewelry, but she fusses, “You shouldn’t have.” But I know she enjoys wearing it.
“Home,” Beth says – one word and her face glows. “I like when we are home. It’s just the two of us and we can be Andy and Beth, not the Rock God and his Bethy.” She’s referring to the tabloids. “The nights out are kind of crazy. He’s so out there. So recognizable,” she explains.

So tell me what's the most romantic thing you've ever done for Andy?
She thinks a minute, and Andy watches.
“His birthdays. I make him home made cakes and meals. We don’t go out.”
“And the Hawaiian shirt,” he adds.
“I made him a shirt the first Christmas we shared, to remind him of our first trip to the island.”
“The gifts from her hands and heart are always the best, and because I know the time and thought she puts into them... that’s love.”

Ok how well do you know your partner time, GPI's Fast Five:
Top or Bottom?
Andy: Bottom
Beth: Top
Andy: Definitely! Again she swats him.

Sexiest feature?
Andy: Eyes
Beth: His hair!

Biggest turn off?
Andy: Nothing
Beth: She’s thinking and Andy turns to look-curiously. She laughs. “I hate when he farts and fans the covers!”
They both roar with laughter.

Three words to describe Andy?
“He’s my everything.”

Three words to describe Beth?
“Angel in disguise”

First thing you thought when you saw Andy for the first time?
“Oh. My. God. It’s. Him!” she laughs.

First thing you thought when you saw Beth for the first time?
“I’ve never wanted a redhead before. I want her.”

If you were to win GPI's Perfect Match, what destination would you pick for your holiday?
“We are blessed with our own paradise by having the cottage in Eleuthera, but if we could go anywhere... Paris. I would love to see the Eifel Tower,” Beth says, dreamy eyed.

To Vote - call *1300-GPI-Barbara
Voting lines close midnight ADST February 13th.


Visit Barbara S Stewart on Facebook

Purchase Rock and Roll Never Forgets: http://amzn.to/1NIY5F1


*Voting lines are not real - please do not contact the number to vote*

No comments:

Post a Comment